Society for Ethical Innovation SLU (hereinafter, ETHOSFERA) in compliance with the personal data protection regulations, informs the user of this website (hereinafter, the “User”), content on the page http:// ethosfera.org (hereinafter, the “Website”), of the following conditions, which will govern the processing of your personal data in the context of your use and interaction with the Website, as well as the processing of your data based on the contact you can establish with ETHOSFERA.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Society for Ethical Innovation SLU (hereinafter, ETHOSFERA), with registered office at Paseo de Andrés Vergara, 20, 28250, Torrelodones, Spain, and with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B-01835313.
ETHOSFERA has an area dedicated to the attention and management of all matters related to data protection. To this end, the User may contact this area at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing and basis of legitimacy
The User’s personal data will be processed by ETHOSFERA for the following purposes and on the following legitimate bases:
Purpose 1: attention to communications, requests for information and resolution of queries.
- Data processed for this purpose: identification and contact data communicated through the means provided by ETHOSFERA, such as the form on the Website, by email or by telephone. Specifically, and among other data that may be communicated based on the specific query or communication that is sent, the treatment of the name, surnames, email address, telephone number, professional position and company or entity in which the user works. .
- Description of the purpose: Address the query and provide the information requested by the user.
- Legitimation basis: User consent by sending the form, understanding that sending the query constitutes a clear affirmative action for the processing of data in order to solve it.
Purpose 2: Customer relationship management.
- Data processed for this purpose: identification, contact and, where appropriate, economic, training and academic data, communicated through the means provided by ETHOSFERA, such as the form on the Website, by email, by telephone, in the contract of the provision of services or during the development of the relationship with ETHOSFERA. Specifically, and among other data that may be communicated, the treatment of the name, surnames, email address, telephone number, professional position and company or entity in which the owner of the data processed works.
- Description of the purpose: manage, within the framework of the provision of its services, all aspects that may arise from the legal relationship established with ETHOSFERA.
- Legitimation basis: execution of the contractual relationship.
Purpose 3: data analysis through cookies.
- Data processed for this purpose: depending on the case, identification, contact and navigation data may be processed. For example: browsing habits (browsing patterns, most requested features and services, preferences, etc.) or requested features and services, preferences, etc.) or browsing identifiers (navigation device or IP address).
- Description of the purpose: analyze the User’s navigation through the Website in order to know the browsing patterns and thus improve the Website in those that negative for the user experience and use of the Website are detected.
Deadlines for the storage of personal data
The personal data processed will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose indicated in each case. As a reference, the following retention periods may be observed:
- Resolution of queries, requests for information or attention to incidents: the data will be kept for the time necessary to resolve the doubt or question posed to ETHOSFERA, as well as for the time necessary to manage any incidents that may arise.
- Sending commercial communications: the data will be kept as long as the circumstance that made the treatment possible continues. That is to say: the consent of the User.
The user can contact email@example.com to obtain more information about the applicable retention periods.
Once the planned conservation period has ended (according to the purpose), the personal data may be kept, duly blocked, during the prescription periods of the legal actions and responsibilities that could derive, in each case, from the specific treatment activity carried out. out, after which they will be removed completely.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data, in accordance with the aforementioned purposes, may be transferred:
- A los proveedores de ETHOSFERA, quienes desempeñarán sus funciones en su calidad de encargados del tratamiento. El Usuario (o cualquier otro tercero interesado) podrá solicitar información sobre los responsables que ETHOSFERA tiene en cada momento para el desarrollo de su actividad.
- To Judges, Courts or Public Administrations to whom ETHOSFERA may have to communicate the personal data of any User. No international transfer of Users’ personal data is planned.
However, in the case of any international transfer, it shall be carried out in accordance with the criteria and requirements demanded by the regulations in force, by means of the adoption of appropriate legal guarantees, which may consist of the formalisation with the recipient of the data of (i) Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to legitimise the international transfer of data to third countries or (ii) another valid legal instrument that guarantees an adequate level of protection equivalent to that of the European Economic Area.
The User may exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition, portability, opposition to automated individual decisions and withdraw the consent granted to ETHOSFERA, by writing to the email address privacy@ethosfera. org or to the registered office indicated above.
Likewise, Users are informed of their right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that their rights have been violated.
Policy version: March 2022